Break Into Animation
It can be daunting and difficult to land your first job in the animation industry, so our short talk offers help and advice on how to do this. Aimed at those studying animation and recent graduates, Sun & Moon’s Creative Director, Dylan will be giving advice on ways to improve your chances of gaining employment in the animation industry.
Going over topics such as:
– What do animation companies look for
– Portfolio/Showreel advice
– Approaching companies – writing good speculative emails, networking tips
– Work experience – working in teams effectively
– Preparation for future learning
The talk will be followed by a Q&A session and an introduction to Sun & Moon’s other animation courses.
free admission, limited to 30 seats
2 hours – talk with presentation and Q&A session
24th September 2019
10 Colston Yard,
come learn with us!!
how to apply
Please click through to our eventbrite page to sign up for our Break Into Animation Talk.
Please complete the form below if you have any queries on the above course and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.