We’re looking for super talented Toon Boom Harmony Animators to join our team who have at least 1+ years of professional experience to join our exciting new project. Having worked in children’s animation series production would be ideal but not essential.
Toon Boom Harmony Animator
Junior to Leads
You have likely grown up immersed in animation, instinctively analysing movement and developing all of the traits that make for a great animator. And you probably don’t need us to tell you that for most in this amazing industry, animation is a way of life.
Here’s some of the good stuff we look out for!
- Excellent understanding of timing and the principles of animation (this is a big one)
- Positive attitude and approach to work
- Strong drawing skills
- Good understanding of anatomy
- Good working knowledge of relevant illustration, animation and compositing software
- At least 1+ year’s industry experience using Toon Boom Harmony
- Ability to take direction well and address feedback
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues
- Ability to work collaboratively, as well as independently
- Have an appreciation of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently under pressure
- More senior roles must be able to manage relevant aspects of production
- Share our ethos for a happy and inclusive workplace
Here at Sun & Moon we like to keep things pretty relaxed (it works most of the time). The current tools in our constant strive for chill include:
Bank Holidays off // The Friday playlist // 1 hour lunch break // Flexitime // 35 hr working week
Dependent on level and experience
Fixed Term, Freelance
Varied contract dates between Sept 2021 – Nov 2022
Sun & Moon Studios,
Unit 2.5 Paintworks,
Currently on a remote basis
come work with us!!
how to apply
Does this sound like the perfect role for you?
Send us your CV & any relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Title: Toon Boom Harmony Animator
- All applicants must hold EU Citizenship or have a valid UK work visa
- Due to the amount of interest we receive, unfortunately we can only reply to people that we invite to interview
We’d like to live in a world that is fair and equal. But in the meantime, we will be the change that we want to see, creating more opportunities for diversity in the industry.