Sun & Moon is a creative-led studio known for producing high-quality animation with character. Based in Bristol, we spend our days creating content for series, commercials, online and games. We love what we do and are proud to promote a sociable culture and positive working environment.
We’re looking for a super enthusiastic Production Coordinator with previous experience in animated tv series productions, to join our team on a fixed-term contract. We look forward to hearing from you!
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Production Coordinator, with an initial three month fixed-term contract, on a remote basis. The candidate will be experienced in the day to day aspects of production including scheduling, task assignments, and general administration and organisational tasks. Knowledge of 2D and 3D animation production pipelines is preferable.
The role requires an efficient, effective, organised Coordinator with experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. We’re looking for a great communicator who can filter feedback from multiple sources in a clear and concise manner, as well as a great motivator to help keep the team engaged and focused.
- Working closely with the PM to ensure the production stays on schedule across all departments and managing dependencies between departments.
- Reviewing task assignments and approval status daily (inc any offsite artists) to ensure the project is on track.
- Compiling weekly status reports summarising progress, and highlighting any potential risks or issues
- Attending meetings and reviews, taking notes and disseminating the relevant information is correct and concise
- Downloading and saving files from external partner studios and notifying the relevant parties
- Working with our remote setup to make sure crew have all the correct files ahead of schedule to keep the processes streamlined
- Working closely with Head of Production/Producer, Production Manager Director, Leads and Edit.
- Direct liaison with clients for ground-level deliveries and communications.
- General administration and organisation tasks.
- Working knowledge of FTP and Dropbox software software
- Knowledge of Shotgun asset tracking and database software is essential
- 1+ years’ TV or feature film production experience
- 2D and 3D animation process experience is essential
- Experience of working with senior-level managers
- Having outsource experience is ideal
- Supportive and assistive
- Experience in database work and maintaining tracking documents
- A good understanding of schedules and coordinating task deadlines
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Strong organisational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
Strong attention to detail
- Must be comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to act on own initiative and strong problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise
- Ability to deal with a busy, pressurised environment, where priorities can change quickly
- Understanding of the need for absolute confidentiality
- Enthusiasm and positivity and an eagerness to learn and develop
Here at Sun & Moon we like to keep things pretty relaxed (it works most of the time). The current tools in our constant strive for chill include:
20 days holiday (pro rata) // Bank Holidays // Day off on your birthday if it falls Monday to Friday // The Friday playlist // 1 hour lunch break // Flexitime // 35 hr working week
dependant on experience
come work with us!!
how to apply
Does this sound like the perfect role for you?
Send us your CV & any relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Title: Production Coordinator
- All applicants must hold EU Citizenship or have a valid UK work visa
- Due to the amount of interest we receive, unfortunately we can only reply to people that we invite to interview
We’d like to live in a world that is fair and equal. But in the meantime, we will be the change that we want to see, creating more opportunities for diversity in the industry.