We’re looking for an awesome Web Developer to join our team ideally with experience in developing websites for accessibility. We envisage this role being a 2-3 month position, with the opportunity for ongoing work and site maintenance throughout the year.
Mid to Senior
We’re working with a charity developing online games specifically designed for disabled gamers. We’re looking for a developer with an understanding of UI for accessibility who can help us shape and develop a website to be as enjoyable as the games it hosts.
Here’s some of the good stuff we look out for!
- Ability to take direction well and address feedback
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues
- Ability to work collaboratively, as well as independently
- Have an appreciation of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Share our ethos for a happy and inclusive workplace
Here at Sun & Moon we like to keep things pretty relaxed (it works most of the time). The current tools in our constant strive for chill include:
Bank Holidays off // The Friday playlist // 1 hour lunch break // Flexitime // 35 hr working week
Dependent on level and experience
Fixed Term, Freelance
come work with us!!
how to apply
Does this sound like the perfect role for you?
Please apply via email, including your rate and a link to your online portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Title: Web Developer
- Due to the amount of interest we receive, unfortunately we can only reply to people that we invite to interview
We’d like to live in a world that is fair and equal. But in the meantime, we will be the change that we want to see, creating more opportunities for diversity in the industry.