Sun & Moon is an award-winning and creative-led studio, known for producing high-quality animation that’s packed with character. Based in Bristol, we spend our days creating content for series, commercials, online and games. We love what we do and are proud to promote a sociable culture and positive working environment.
We’re looking for a super star Production Coordinator to join our team on a fixed-term contract. We look forward to hearing from you!
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Production Coordinator on a remote basis. The candidate will be experienced in the day to day aspects of production including scheduling, task assignments, and general administration and organisational tasks. Knowledge of 2D animation production pipelines is preferable.
The role requires an efficient, effective, organised Coordinator with experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. We’re looking for a great communicator who can filter feedback from multiple sources in a clear and concise manner, as well as a great motivator to help keep the team engaged and focused.
- Working closely with the PM to ensure the production stays on schedule across all departments.
- Managing dependencies between departments.
- Reviewing task assignments and approval status daily to ensure the project is on track.
- Compiling weekly status reports summarising progress, and highlighting any potential risks or issues.
- Attending meetings and reviews, taking notes and disseminating the relevant information.
- Downloading and saving files from external partner studios and notifying the relevant parties.
- Working with our remote setup to make sure the crew have all the correct files ahead of schedule.
- Working closely with the Producer, Production Manager, Director, Department Leads and Edit.
- Direct liaison with clients for ground-level deliveries and communications.
- General administration and organisation tasks.
- Proactive approach to work.
- 1+ years’ TV production experience.
- 2D animation process experience is preferable.
- Confidence in working with people.
- Experience in database work and maintaining tracking documents.
- A good understanding of schedules and coordinating task deadlines.
- Strong organisational and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must be comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to act on own initiative and strong problem-solving ability.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise.
- Enthusiasm and positivity and an eagerness to learn and develop.
Here at Sun & Moon we like to keep things pretty relaxed (it works most of the time). The current tools in our constant strive for chill include:
20 days holiday (pro rata) // Bank Holidays // Paid day off on your birthday // The Friday playlist // 1 hour lunch break // Flexitime // 32 hr working week
£28,000 – £33,500
come work with us!!
how to apply
Does this sound like the perfect role for you?
Send us your CV & any relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Title: Production Coordinator
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, unfortunately we do not offer visa sponsorships at this time
- Due to the amount of interest we receive, unfortunately we can only reply to people that we invite to interview
We’d like to live in a world that is fair and equal. But in the meantime, we will be the change that we want to see, creating more opportunities for diversity in the industry.